Located in the foothills of the northern Adirondacks at
the edge of the quiet village of Dickinson Center, NY on County Route 5.
DESCRIPTION- Currently used for recreation with great deer and turkey hunting.
- 714 ft. of road frontage on County Route 5 and 450 ft. gravel road with fabric base, to access interior of property.
- Mixed hard and softwood trees.
- Mature maple sugarbush... potential for over 2,500 taps to net approximately 300 gallons of maple syrup annually.
- Only structure on property is antique sugar shack.
- Small brook on front of property.
- Several acres of open field.
- Great views from high ground.
- Can be developed with seasonal camp or year round residential home.
- Professionally surveyed with marked property lines.
Located at the edge of the quiet village but within 3 miles of the
school, churches, post offices, doctor offices, convenience store,
gas station, eateries, a golf course, and thousands of acres of state
forest and the Adirondack Park for additional outdoor adventures like
fishing, hunting, ATVing, groomed trail snowmobiling, and paddling. Less than a 1/2 hour drive to Potsdam or Malone and colleges & universities, county seat offices, hospitals, restaurants, arts & entertainment, casino, shopping, skiing and more golf.
CONTACTCall the owner at (610) 932-2646 for more information and to walk the property. Or contact by email.
|County Route 5||
|Dickinson Center, NY 12930|
|rural vacant land|
|714 ft. (electric available)|
|St. Regis Falls||